Sales and Reservations Manager for The Goodwood Estate
If you are a sales conversion champion, who is always one step ahead of the competition, then please read on.
Where do you fit in?
Based at our 4*, 91 bed Hotel you'll be managing a sociable team (who love to bake for charity). Using your hospitality knowledge and diary management skills, you'll manage meetings, events, sales and bedroom reservations. You will strive to deliver our targets and budgets by effectively managing our inventory, distribution channels, enquiry handling, conversions and by keeping abreast of business trends.
You will help to create a sales culture where the customer is at the heart of everything we do and ensure the teams offer creative solutions and proposals to match the guests / clients’ needs.
With the entire Estate at your disposal - you'll be booking Events and individual experiences for the Goodwood Hotel, House, The Kennels, The Motor Circuit and Clay Shoots to name but a few.
You'll inspire, lead and manage the Reservation and Meeting and Events Sales team to ensure the delivery of Entertaining and Hospitality budgets and sales targets.
What will you get?
· An annual bonus scheme
· Gym membership and a health cash plan
· Free tickets to The Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
What will you have?
· Ever increasing sales and conversion figures, with an eagle eye for detail
· Plenty of experience in inspiring a team to deliver fantastic results
· Knowledge of a distribution channel, reservation system or GDS management
· You'll be commercially minded, with knowledge of what a successful business looks like
You'll be spoilt for choice arranging events at our stunning venues. For pictures, please click here: The Goodwood Hotel Meetings and Events Goodwood House
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply.