Independent Form F Assessors
Competitive - please see advert for details
- Ad hoc
The Children’s Family Trust (CFT) is a well-established Registered Charity and an Independent Fostering Agency. We provide a wide and varied range of foster placements and have historically specialised in long term ‘Family for Life’ placements. We firmly believe our Foster Carers are our most valuable resource deserving the highest levels of support and remuneration we can offer. We work in partnership with Local Authority Social Workers committed to keeping our children safe and secure in stable and loving families.
Due to continued success and growth we are looking for independent, self-employed FORM F ASSESSORS
For our East Midlands and Lincolnshire Regions
The Core Tasks:
- To undertake and complete Form F assessments within the relevant timescales.
- To visit personal referees as identified on the application form for prospective Foster Carer(s).
- Ensure that all checks and references are undertaken and completed.
- Provide the Registered Manager with regular written updates regarding the completion of
the Form F.
- To be available for supervision, consultation or liaison as required.
- To be available to present completed Form F’s to The CFT’s fostering panel and provide
support to the applicants through this process.
- To be aware of The CFT safeguarding procedures and immediately report any
safeguarding matter or concerns to the Registered Manager.
You will need to be a qualified social worker and registered with Social Work England, have previous experience of completing Form F Assessments.Pay:
- The CFT pay £2100 upon successful completion of each Form F Assessment.
- We also pay a mileage rate of 0.45 per mile.
The Children’s Family Trust is an equal opportunities employer and committed to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children, ensuring that they are kept safe. As you will be in an environment which involves child protection and working with Looked After Children, you will need to be covered by an enhanced DBS clearance and provide satisfactory references and overseas police check (if needed).