Night Receptionist For The Goodwood Hotel
£ 9.30 per hour plus excellent benefits
Picture yourself as a Night Receptionist at our 4* Hotel, where you'll be looking after our guests throughout the night and early morning, dealing with late guest check-ins and departures, and coordinating auditing processes. You'll manage general guest enquiries and handover to the day team in the mornings.
What you'll get:
What you'll have:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free massages, and weekly exercise classes
- Free event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Uniform and free staff meals when you're on shift
- You'll be confident in working in a small team
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Numeracy with a good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Due to our rural location, your own transport is essential.
Experience is preferred, but not essential. It is more important to us that you are able to deliver great customer experiences, have a positive attitude and a flexible approach to work.
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the green button to apply.
- Please view the document (opens in a pop up)